Little Rock is a city that’s built for meetings, and the Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau’s full-service convention center and dedicated support staff are committed to your organization’s success.
Don’t believe us? Ask our friends:
The LRCVB team is your one-stop shop. From site selection to attendance building to on-site convention services, we handle tasks big, small and in between. Our team anticipates your needs and exceeds your expectations so you can focus on your attendees while we serve as your liaison to the city.
Although Little Rock’s central location and easy access ensures good attendance, our destination service team will work with you to guarantee it!
- Destination publications
- Materials to boost attendance including videos, images and PowerPoints
- Sample promotional copy
- Social media
Planning and local resources
Think of the LRCVB as an extension of your planning team. We are your resource for everything Little Rock and will assist with:
- Special event venues
- Tour and program planning
- Parking and ground transportation plans
- Local service providers
We are committed to publicizing your event and will supply the coverage you expect with:
- Media lists
- Press releases, press conferences, and ribbon cuttings
- Notifying industry partners through our local Food Flash program
- Listing your event at LittleRock.com
- Social media mentions and engagement
- Local dignitary welcomes
We’re here to make hosting your event in Little Rock seamless and welcome your guests with Southern Hospitality. That can include:
- Arranging pre-convention meetings
- Staffing on-site visitor information centers with LRCVB professionals during peak registration hours to help with restaurant, shopping, entertainment suggestions and more.
- On-site staffing services made available to help with a seamless on-site registration
- Destination marketing materials to help your attendees experience Little Rock, including visitor guides, restaurant guides, maps and more
- Our Big Savings in Little Rock directory lists special offers at area businesses for your attendees
- Welcome services available from digital messages at the airport and street banners to special bridge lighting. Contact the LRCVB to learn more.
Post evaluation and economic impact details
LRCVB is your partner even after your attendees depart. We feel it’s important for you to know exactly how your event impacted Little Rock with a post-convention meeting and an economic calculation.
Services are provided based on peak night guest rooms.
For more information on our exceptional destination services, please contact: